Veggie Tot Nachos
- 1 package Veggie Tots
- 1 c. shredded cheese
- ½ c. black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ c. red onions
- ½ c. tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. jalapeño
- ¼ c. green onions
- ½ c. corn
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place parchment paper on baking sheet.
- Arrange frozen Veggie Tots in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake 16-20 minutes to desired crispiness.
- Sprinkle cheese and black beans on top of Veggie Tots.
- Bake until cheese is melted, about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove totchos from the oven and top with red onions, tomatoes, jalapeño, green onions, and sour cream.