Watermelon and Black Pepper Salad
- 3 cups cubed watermelon
- 2 cups red grapes, halved
- 1 pint blueberries
- 2 Tbsp. chopped red onion
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ½ red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- ¼ tsp. fresh ground pepper, or more, to taste
- 1/8 to ¼ tsp. coarse sea salt
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 Tbsp. honey
Check out the latest Savings in-store now!
- Add the watermelon, grapes, blueberries, red onion, green onion, bell pepper, black pepper, and sea salt to a large bowl.
- Toast the pecans for 4 minutes under the broiler (check halfway and frequently to prevent burning).
- Whisk the dressing in a small bowl. Pour over salad. Toss to coat.
Recipe by Dawn Hutchins.