White Chocolate Cheesecake Cookies
Check out the latest Savings in stores now!
- 1 c. white chocolate, chopped
- 1 sleeve club crackers
- ¼ c. cane sugar
- 1⁄8 tsp. Simply Organic ground nutmeg
- 1⁄8 tsp. Simply Organic ground cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 6 Tbsp. Organic Valley salted butter, melted
- 8 oz. Organic Valley cream cheese, softened
- 4 Tbsp. cane sugar
- 1 c. Organic Valley heavy cream
- 3 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- ¼ c. milk chocolate, chopped
- ¼ c. smooth peanut butter
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a double boiler, melt white chocolate.
- In a separate bowl, crush crackers. Add spices and salt, and mix well. Mix in butter.
- Fold melted white chocolate into cracker mixture until everything is coated.
- Working quickly, while mixture is still warm, spoon into a 2 ½ inch ring mold and press to flatten. Repeat with remaining crumb mixture. Place in refrigerator to set.
- While cookies are setting, blend cream cheese and 4 Tbsp.s sugar until smooth.
- In separate bowl, whip heavy cream and powdered sugar until soft peaks form. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese until just incorporated.
- Top each chilled cookie with roughly a Tbsp. of cream cheese mixture, using all the filling, and place back in refrigerator to set.
- In double boiler, melt together drizzle ingredients.
- Drizzle chocolate mixture over cream cheese on each cookie. Refrigerate again and allow chocolate to set. Keep cool until ready to enjoy.